Cookies Policy



Our website uses cookies.
By continuing to browse on this website, without changing the cookie settings of your Internet
browser, you agree to our use of cookies.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Broken Links and missing Blog-rolls

Unfortunately Google has a huge problem with their sidebar gadgets like blogrolls etc. since a few days. Many blogger have lost all their links in their blog-rolls due to this problem.

I am hoping that Google is able to fix this issue, because I know that many of you are visiting this blog mainly because of the blog-rolls or other links. Since I do not write/publish much lateley it is no wonder :-)

It seem they are working on the problem. If they are not able to fix this problem, I have to build all the lists anew, and that is time consuming.

I hope that all the links are back within the next two weeks.


Good luck to you all and best wishes,

infinitus

No comments:

Post a Comment